Wednesday 6 February 2013

2 reasons to celebrate!

I'm sorry this is not a recipe, I am, after almost two weeks, now sitting in a house that has a functioning boiler again. As the engineer pointed out this morning just before he left, the water in the system is almost icy so it will take a while for the beautiful Victorian radiators to glow, but I can be patient a little longer, especially now I can hear them creaking into life.
 


The other thing I heard this week was that Emneth Worthies click here for the recipe are being eaten in Westminster. Hooray!




Notes: This morning I was sent a this link Click here  which warmed me a great deal. It's always worth remembering how much nourishment we get from sources other than food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.